Lisa is an inspiring teacher who has taught at BA and MA level in theatre both on academic and practical modules (including, directing, creative writing, dramaturgy, acting).
She taught for a number of years at:
* Essex University (play writing and dramaturgy MA modules)
* Metropolitan University (BA Analysing Performances; Dominant Theatre, Shakespeare)
* City University (MA Dramatic Writing)
* Eckerd College (BA Module Theatre In London)
* Goldsmiths College (BA Final Year -Text and Performance pathway)
* RADA (MA Text and Performance - Scene Study and Dramaturgy modules; MA Directing masterclasses and mentoring)
She has run masterclasses in many contexts in the UK and internationally, most recently in Brazil, Turkey and Iran.